Thomas P. Sterry, MD
1080 5th Avenue #1b
New York, NY 10128
Phone: (212) 249-4020
Monday & Thursday: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Facial plastic surgery can help you look as young as you feel. With help from Dr. Thomas Sterry and his team, you can let your true age be your best-kept secret. Dr. Sterry, a board-certified plastic surgeon in New York, specializes in facial plastic surgery to turn back the hands of time or undo the damage that has made you look older than you actually are. Depending on your particular needs and goals, you may be an excellent candidate for various facial surgeries including a facelift, neck lift, Naturalift℠, brow lift, eyelid surgery, or nose reshaping.
Give your face and your self-confidence a much needed lift with facial plastic surgery.
Dr. Sterry of New York City performs eyelid surgery, lifts for eyebrows, neck & face, and nose job surgery.
- Face Lift reduces the signs of aging including sagging and wrinkles on the brow, face, and neck.
- Naturalift℠ Mini-Facelift is Dr. Sterry’s proprietary mini-facelift technique that is minimally invasive and does not involve a great deal of downtime or scarring. The natural-looking, long-lasting results are similar to that of a facelift.
- Brow Lift reduces the appearance of forehead creases, drooping eyebrows, upper eyelid hooding, furrowed forehead wrinkles, and frown lines by altering muscles and tightening the skin in this highly visible area.
- Eyelid Surgery removes excess skin, fat, or muscle from the upper and lower eyelids to correct droopy upper eyelids, puffy under-eye bags, and grooves between the lower eyelids and nose.
- Rhinoplasty can alter the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, and/or transform the angle between your nose and upper lip.
- Neck Lift surgery corrects saggy necks. Dr. Sterry often performs this surgery along with a facelift.
- Chin Liposuction removes the fat that causes the appearance of a double chin, creating a more contoured neck and making the chin more prominent. The minimally invasive procedure requires only a local anesthetic.
- Buccal Fat Removal removes excess fat from the area below the cheekbones to permanently slim and contour “chubby cheeks” or a “baby face.”
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Sterry today, so he can determine whether you are a good candidate for any of these facial plastic surgeries. He will listen to your goals, evaluate your wants and needs, and decide what the best course of action is to achieve the youthful, attractive face that represents how you feel on the inside.